Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Page Flake

I now have a page flake as my web page/homepage. Others can access it to see my flakes. One of those is a mini blog that I can use to touch base with parents and post important announcements in Spanish and in English. Right now it announces the beginning of school. I also have a calendar where events can be posted.

When I get it all figured out, websites can be added and storage space is provided. I could use that flake as a place for student slide shows or videos to be posted.

With the ability to make more than one page, I could make a separate page that could be more personal just for me. It could focus on adoption and current events, almost like a blog but with more elements. Friends and family could follow sites that I follow. (similar to the "links" or "blogs I follow" that appear on the side of a blog.)

A separate page could serve my school needs and a separate one could be for my daughter. She would be able to easily navigate to her favorite site...disney princesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment