Friday, July 31, 2009

We have arrived

But where are we? I have stayed above water this week, but I have so much to learn. I am most happy about using Photo story and epals. Epals has already set up my blog and a teacher in Italy contacted me about getting our classes in contact! I am now spending more time on my laptop at night than my husband!

Podcasting is something I had been exposed to in an elective class. We came up with some great ideas for using podcasts in grades 6-12. I think I might start with audio content that I can link to on my blog or web page. Then the students would be able to access it, even though someone across the world could not. One idea I definitely will try is recording a radio show or current event update. I am interested in how writing and fluency will improve as a result of these recordings!

I linked to a podcast in today's entry via Gabcast...see above!! I can link this to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment